MOCK EXAMS for Year 11 will take place between Friday 2 – Thursday 15 December 2016
If you have any questions relating to the examinations at St Peter’s School do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Officer, direct line 01202 437216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 11 Examinations 2017
Please make yourselves aware of the following information and documents. You will find key information needed by students in their upcoming exams. Students should read these document carefully and contact the Examinations Officer if you have any questions.
Also below are documents for the attention of candidates from the Joint Council for Qualifications, which oversees all the exam boards.These documents contain the rules and regulations around examinations, controlled assessments and coursework that all students should be aware of.
Rules for Candidates
- You must be on time for all your examinations.
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
- You must not sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
- You must not have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator.
Exam Results 2016
Exam Results 2015